El Mentidero Berria... is coming..


Thanks to #JustinBeiber I feel like ok to post my first pic with the aftermath of #RamsayHunt syndrome in my face... Lips, tongue, eye, ear... Right side of the moon...

In april I've got the 'return of the zozter virus' ...

In march... my 3rd dose of anti COVID.... Better, no comments...
Shit happens...

But, today I share this silly photo of mine together with Daniel & Daniella, from @pepsi @schweppes_es  @lipton 
And Navarra's BEST wines!

They will be supporting our second (but not last one!) Cafeteria! 

@ElMentideroBerria

Calle Mercaderes, 13, Iruña!

Together with @alnortedelsur_cafe 

And other around.... We will Be doing good for our neighbourgs, @bioecorganic cafe from @cafesmoreno1934 
Milk, eggs, flour, rice, chicken... #bioecorganic. And more...

Within the microbiological & sanitary advice of our own @a6labs 

#Heineken
#1870!

#GeroaBar!
#LibertyCafe!

July 1st, 12 noon, DJ Party, Fiesta time, 1 h crazy free beer?! OMG!

#NatxOtaola

Winter Will come, sure, but here is your new safe place in #Iruña
#Navarra

Love
Life
Liberty

Mikel's

Comentarios