Mars...B152...

Almost done.. #Houston... copy, Bravo, Alpha...fyrytdkkkgddz...

Shhrrrkkkk

Can you heard me?!

"Here #Mars #Pathfinder... Soyuz sonde is sending #Arepas to #Exoplanets...srrkkk..." (Hello!!?)

-'Captain #Galatic your order was sent from #Pamplona #Navarre...shrkkkk..

Date of Delivery: may 6th 2034

Origin of order: #ANDS #KAFETEGIA

Company: #Deliveroo

Client: 'Capt. G.'

Expected time of arrival: 5 months

What the @€--®$¥¥°×÷π¶∆✓[^!!!!#@@

Where is The North of The South here in space??!!

There is no reference !

Yes yes, #BigBangTheory! My a@#€_ZZ

You have the date, 14.500.000.000 years ago!

You have the speed, 300.000 km/sec!

You have The sense of a concentric expansion!

And don't you have any clue where is The North of The universe??  Why? Because not even #Hawking, #Maxwell, #Einstein nor #Newton, #Galilei, #Copernicus could point in our clearest #Sky of #Salazar valleys the exact position of that ' well known and acepted Theory'

" I do not care about silly things, I am very hungry! I want my Arepa now! I want It all and I want it now!!"

Be clever, wait the signals we use in this #Channel frequency (#Kenneth!) ... shhrrrkkkk... #Instagram #Twitter #Facebook....

Keep every ticket You got and exchange It for The BEST #coffee in the expanding #universe!!

I am done here now, Arepa on The ground, #B152, Capt. G is a #PetitPrince chatting with a #Fox and a #Rose about a Sort of non profit Project... shhrrrkkkk.. Egura I have received Maybe, something about water and energy....? I did not understood ...nobody cares of a #NavarraTV from 2019 Signal reaching this regions of universe 30 years later...

Shrkkkk..

Over

But you got The Arepa???!

Yes
#Korn
#Maize
#Salt
Bit of #sucrose, bit of #canolin
#Butter
#Olive oil Virgin extra
#Gouda
#Goat
#Blue
#Cheesses
#Ham
#York
#Guacamole
#ChorizoPamplona
#Tumaca
#Humus
#Red Hot sweet pepper (#Piquillos)

And more...

Comentarios